Personal identification information.
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, order, fill out a form, answer a survey and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked, if applicable, name, email address, postal address, telephone number. However, users can visit our site anonymously. We only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally-identifying information except that it may prevent them from participating in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information.
We may collect non-personally identifying information about users as they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, type of computer and technical information about users means connection to our site, e.g. The operating system and the ISPs and other similar information.
Web browser cookies.
How we use collected information.
ip2mobile.com may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
• Operating and operating our website We may need your information display content on the site properly.
• To improve customer service The information you provide will help us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more effectively.
• Customizing the User Experience We may need to use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources offered on our site.
• Improving our website We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• Processing Payments We may need to use the information users provide about themselves when ordering just one order to service that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Service.
• Running a Campaign, Contest, Survey or Other Site Feature To send users information they agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to them.
• Send periodic emails We can use the email address to send user information and updates regarding their order. It can also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and / or other requests. How We Protect Your Information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information.
We may / may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes. We only share or sell your data if you approve it in your user profile. If you have accepted this, we will share your earnings with you 50/50.
Third Party Website.
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links displayed on these sites and are not responsible for the practices applied to sites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changed. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any other site, including websites that link to our site, are subject to the website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these Terms.
By using this site you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the Website as a result of posting changes to this policy is considered your acceptance of these changes.
This document was last updated on July 21, 2019